Thursday, July 5, 2007

Where are you???

I never thought that one day we would reach this point.
How the fuck did we got here?
I can't explain how the things turned this way.
But maybe this is the right way.
But if this is right, how could I ever see it wrong?
It doesn't make any sense!
I forgot your love...
I forgot all the things that put us together.
And now I look at you through somebody else's eyes. 'Cause the man I see it is not the man you used to be, but some strange person.
Where is the person I used to laugh with?
Where is the person that used to sleep by my side everynight?
Where are...you???
'Cause I look at you and I can't see it anymore.
I can't feel it anymore.
When you are not around I still can smell you... I remember you.
But today... having you right next to me felt so yesterday!!!

"I am so weak...!!! The closeness of your skin...the smell of this place...makes me go insane!!!"

No comments: