Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fucking Fate

Fucking Fate! I HATE YOU!!!

Two years ago
I saw him on a picture
(Oh the fucking picture make me feel something strange!)
I said to myself I should go
But my stupid little ego insecure
Never let me know

But his face, and his voice!
I could not forget his sing!
And I feel like I had no choice
But to go ahead and meet him

First I was scared to death
What should I say to this great one?
My thoughs were completly messed
For him I was just... noone!

And I've tried... and I did get it!!!
I could really met him at once
But my nervous thing ruined it
And i regret it for so long...

Second time was Heaven
I kissed him, I tasted him
I drank his words
But Fate stills hate me and then he was no longer there...

That's what failled.
What makes me hate fucking Fate as this much!
That second moment is the reason why I can't write anymore...
Why I can't sleep anymore...
Why I can't even think anymore...
Why I can't love anymore...

'Cause my only one (my great one!) ran away from me...
And fucking Fate now I HATE YOU!

"I'm in love with a rockstar!"

No comments: