Thursday, June 21, 2007

Numb

Somewhere in time
I had a love
And you were mine
Now I've lost you
I feel so cold inside

I try to keep my head up
To pretend it was a dream
But then I wake up
And it stills all the same shit

Maybe I deserve it
For every single tear I made you drop
Maybe you'd still have felt it
If I just thought and stopped
(the game)

I've got to move on in this deep sacrifice
Forget what you used to be
My crush, my angel, my vice
All together mixed inside me

But I lock myself inside
A moment, a moment you were mine!
And again I role the dice
Conscious I cannot win this time

All the drugs, all these men
I can't recognize what I've become
'Cause you, you always understand
That I need a special one

I feel numb, away from all the light I had
And the final last words that noone cares
Replays a million times in my head:
"Eu sei que tu queres!"

"I might have nowhere else to go, but I know that I cannot go home. All these words strapped inside my head, tell me to run before I'm dead"

No comments: